LOVAPPLE O.E. is the continuation of a physical store based in Ptolemaida that was missing from the field of technology and came to stay. It is committed to unlocking the best products at the most competitive prices. You can trust her. It has been active dynamically since 2013 in the field of electronic device marketing. With the primary goal of offering to the general consumer public, a wide range of technology products, LOVAPPLE O.E. has concluded trade agreements with the largest suppliers and distributes to the Greek public products from the largest manufacturers in the world. The philosophy of our company is focused on the consumer, with the main axis of high quality, according to the strictest international standards, safety, impeccable design and the best possible value for money. Having at the center of our goals the coverage of the needs of the consumer public, we implement with ethics and consistency, strategies that are governed by these principles and serve this goal. Our company has a steady upward dynamic course and is now one of the most renowned companies in the industry with its name being synonymous with reliability, consistency and guarantee. For this reason, we thank all our customers, who constantly confirm our choices and allow us to aim even higher, further strengthening the relationship of trust and reciprocity that we have developed. We return to the consumer public their trust, transferring to it the experience and the dynamics that we have, through the quality, the consistency and the low cost of our products. Respect for the customer, the principle of reciprocity that we strictly apply, the high quality of products and services, combined with our competitive prices, guarantee economic growth and the continuous strengthening of the special relationship we have developed with our consumers – customers, which is the source of inspiration and strength for us.
Our electronic products have a two (2) year warranty, unless otherwise stated on the product page. The guarantee is provided by the network of partners of LOVAPPLE O.E. The effective date is the receipt of the product receipt for the customer. In case of using the guarantee, the product, after being returned, is repaired by our specialized service in Greece. In exceptional cases where the product cannot be repaired, we reserve the right to replace it immediately with a new product. If, upon receipt, you find a problem with the product (eg partially or not fully functional), please contact LOVAPPLE O.E. immediately.
The communication can be done:
a) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
b) from the contact form that can be found in the online store www.lovapple.eu
c) by calling the number 24630 55158 – 55258
When is there no warranty coverage?
The guarantee ceases to be valid if one of the following reasons is established:
• There are obvious signs of product abuse, eg a blow that caused the product to malfunction.
• Interference with the software (if it is an electronic device), eg root of the operating system.
• Burnt PIXEL (Excludes XIAOMI & MEIZU, which are guaranteed for panel replacement when more than 3 burnt pixels are found).
• Damage caused due to indifference to the instructions for use or due to improper use of the product.
• Exposure to high humidity or extreme temperatures beyond the specified specifications.
• Damage caused by unauthorized repair or upgrade.
• Screen break from falling.
• Battery failure if the approved charger is not used. Also, the guarantee does not cover theft and damage from natural phenomena (eg earthquake, rain, fire, etc.).
• Finally, the warranty does not cover low-value consumables such as gelatins, tempered glasses, carrying cases, alkaline batteries, rechargeable batteries, micro-batteries, etc. . (3.00 € / shipment), except DOA.
Supplier liability and guarantee. Seller liability for defects.
1. The producer of every product you buy is responsible for any damage due to a defect in his product. Any agreement to limit or release the producer from its liability is void. Claims against the producer for damages are barred after three years after the injured party was informed or should have been informed of the damage, the defect and the identity of the producer. A decade after the release of this product, the rights of the injured party against the producer are amortized. In case of doubt as to the identity of the manufacturer of a product you purchased from us, please let us know.
2. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and comprehensible wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, and its duration. The guarantee must comply with the rules of good faith and not be waived by excessive exemption clauses. The warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the possible life of the product. Possible product life is the reasonably expected time at which the product can be used as intended, even after repair or replacement of spare parts, until wear and tear from regular use renders the product unusable or reused. financially unprofitable. Especially for state-of-the-art products, the warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the time at which these products are expected to remain technologically up-to-date, if this time is shorter than their potential lifespan. If during the warranty period a defect occurs in the product and the supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the necessary time, the consumer is entitled to request the replacement of the product with a new one of the same characteristics and quality or if it is not repaired to request withdrawal from the product. contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) working days, the consumer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for the duration of the repair. The breach of the obligations by the Supplier does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer can rely on and demand from the Supplier its observance. In case of replacement of the product or its spare part, the warranty is automatically renewed for the entire duration of the new product or spare part.
3. Pursuant to the above provisions, LOVAPPLE O.E., as long as it is the Supplier of a product, as defined above, will provide you with every possible assistance for the fulfillment of the terms of the Supplier’s guarantee, without your charge. This regardless of the maintenance services out of warranty, which we can provide you on a case by case basis with the current charge.
4. Finally LOVAPPLE O.E. has against you all the obligations provided in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in case of defect of the product we sell you you can (a) request its repair without your charge or its replacement with another unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) you can request a price reduction and (c) to withdraw, unless it is an insignificant actual defect. The above obligations do not exist in the event that the defect has been caused by you, or in a narrow or broad sense of force majeure. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legal documents and receipts, which are not transferable from buyer to buyer. These obligations in each case are statute-barred within two years.
Defective Device Replacement Policy (DOA)
1. LOVAPPLE O.E. provides the possibility of replacing the defective device it delivered, as long as the LOVAPPLE O.E. by the customer regarding the defect, to be made within ten (10) calendar days from the date of receipt of the product by the customer. The criteria for designating a device as a direct replacement (DOA) is that the device is out of limited or defective operation on first activation.
There are also some additional criteria that must be met to qualify such a device as a direct replacement (DOA) and are as follows:
• The product has not been improperly used as specified on the warranty card. Otherwise the product will be treated according to the terms of the warranty.
• The product must be complete in the receiving package, ie in its original package with battery, charger, forms, bags, memory cards, USB cables, headphones, etc. and warranty.
• The serial number of the device (IMEI) must match that of the box and the purchase receipt.