External – Aesthetic Defects
Upon receipt, the customer is obliged to unpack and inspect the products to confirm the absence of external, aesthetic defects, and if any, is entitled to refuse receipt of the item and return it to the distributor otherwise to announce the existence of aesthetic defects. within a period of four (4) calendar days from the receipt of the item, while in case of expiration of this deadline, it loses all relevant rights and it is considered that the aesthetic defect was caused after delivery. Lovapple is obliged to replace this item with another one in a short time, without the external defect. In case of unconditional receipt of the item, it is considered that it was delivered in excellent external condition without aesthetic defects. This term does not apply to sales of items from physical stores when the delivery of the item takes place in the physical store, so the item is opened and checked upon delivery by the customer. However, it applies proportionally to sales from physical stores when the delivery is defined by sending the item to the buyer’s home.
Product returns charged by Lovapple
Product returns are charged to Lovapple:
1. In all cases in which other than the items sold are delivered, by type or quantity.
2. In case during delivery the item has packaging damaged, completely or for the most part.
3. In the event that the item is found to have a manufacturing defect (unless certified by an authorized repairer providing the warranty) or a lack of quality, which quality has previously been agreed in writing with Lovapple.
4. In case of damaged packaging, the customer has the right not to accept the receipt of the product from the beginning and to request its replacement, after consultation with Lovapple.
5. In case of return with Lovapple charge, the products must be returned in the condition received by the customer, at the agreed time, as well as with the transport company designated by Lovapple.
6. In all cases, the return of the product to be replaced must be made together with all the documents that accompanied the product (eg DAT, Retail Rep. Etc.) and its complete packaging (except if it is a defect found later after delivery and the packaging does not exist or also in the case of a product whose packaging was received by distributors upon delivery of the item). The return of products charged by Lovapple will be made either by Lovapple staff and means of transport, or by courier, or in one of the stores maintained by Lovapple under the “Lovapple” brand nationwide.
7. In case of return of the products, depending on the case, repair, or replacement will be made, otherwise the amount will be credited for the next purchase, if the customer legally rejects the two previous ones, in which case, provided that the products have been previously received and checked by Lovapple.
8. In case of cancellation, the refund to the customer will be made in the same way as their payment was made by Lovapple. In particular, in case of debit by credit card, Lovapple will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed with any transaction provided under the contract it has drawn up with the customer without any Lovapple responsibility. . Lovapple is not responsible for the timing and manner of the rebuttal, which is governed by the aforementioned contract.
9. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option “collection from the store” (collect @ store), it will be refunded to him from the store where he received the product. The return will be made within four (4) working days of both the product and the price.
10. In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, Lovapple has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial set-off of the claim. of her vis-.-vis the customer. This term applies mutatis mutandis to sales of items from physical stores, except for paragraph 6 which does not apply to sales from physical stores.
Product Returns, which are considered defective upon delivery (DOA) at Lovapple charge
1. In the event that a product (s) is found to be defective upon delivery to the customer (hereinafter referred to as DOA for short), his / her return will also be charged to Lovapple.
2. In this case, the return of the defective product (s) can be made either by the customer himself to any store maintained by Lovapple with the trademark “Lovapple” nationwide, or by sending him / them, charged to Lovapple with its collection costs, by means of its absolute choice and after consultation of the customer with the staff of the Lovapple Online Store.
3. The return of the products, which are considered defective upon delivery (DOA) will be accepted within four (4) calendar days from their delivery to the customer for the mobile phones, and within four (4) calendar days from their delivery to the customer for the other product categories. At the same time, the product must not be damaged and must have all the original documents that accompanied the product (eg VAT, Retail, etc.) and its complete packaging.
4. In case of return of products (DOA), and provided that they have been previously received and checked by Lovapple, the item will be replaced with a similar device (status and features, etc.), otherwise in case the customer does not wants a replacement, the money will be refunded to the customer, in the way he paid the value. In particular, in case of debit by credit card, Lovapple will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed with any transaction provided under the contract it has drawn up with the customer.
5. Following this information, Lovapple shall not be liable for the timing and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is governed by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option “collection from the store” (collect @ store), it will be refunded to him from the store where he received the product.
6. The return will be made no later than four (4) working days of both the product and the price.
7. If the customer has purchased a product that has been deemed defective upon delivery (DOA), and is entitled to return it at Lovapple charge, as specified above, then he may return to Lovapple, and such additional products (for example, if a digital camera is considered defective upon delivery, the customer has the option of returning the storage card he / she purchased with the camera). This term applies proportionally to sales of items from physical stores and governs the return of goods due to a defect, where the information that customers receive in the store refers to the return of items within the above deadlines of four (4) days.
Right of withdrawal
1. From the initial submission of the customer’s order up to a period of four (4) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the service contract (in the case of such a contract), or from the delivery (in the case of products) and even when there are many in the same order from the delivery of the last, while when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale.
2. This withdrawal is unjustified and free of charge and if the item has already been delivered, the customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging. in perfect condition. The return of the item is accepted only if the buyer has first paid any amount charged to Lovapple for the delivery of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
3. The declaration of withdrawal shall be made in writing or electronically and Lovapple shall be obliged to send confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches it.
4. Following the declaration of withdrawal, Lovapple is obliged to reimburse the price received.
5. The refund to the customer will be made in case of debit by credit card as follows: in case the price has been paid to Lovapple by the Bank until the withdrawal and return of the item, Lovapple will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will carry out any transaction provided under the contract it has drawn up with the customer. Lovapple is not responsible for the timing and manner of the rebuttal, which is governed by the aforementioned contract.
6. In the case of payment in cash, if the customer had selected the option “collection from the store” (collect @ store), it will be refunded to him from the store where he received the product.
7. The return will be made no later than four (4) working days of both the product and the price.
8. Delivery costs are not refundable only if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by Lovapple. The customer is also obliged (unless the supplier has offered to pick up the goods himself) to return the products within 4 calendar days from the day on which he notified the withdrawal.
9. The Customer is liable to indemnify Lovapple if he made use of anything other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period up to the declaration of withdrawal and Lovapple is entitled to agree with the Customer on its compensation. even with mutual netting. In case the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the customer must pay an amount commensurate with the one provided until the withdrawal statement. If the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, any concluded contracts expire automatically, at no cost to the customer. This term does not apply to sales of products from physical stores.
Exceptions to withdrawal
There is NO retreat to:
• Service contracts after the full provision of the service, if the execution started with the prior explicit consent of the customer and with his acknowledgment that he will lose the right of withdrawal as soon as the contract is fully executed by the supplier.
• Products that are not suitable for return, for health reasons or for hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items (hair removal machines, shavers – cutters – hair clippers, brushes, headphones, toothbrushes and thermometers).
• Contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the supplier for the purpose of carrying out emergency repairs or performing maintenance work. If, in the event of such a visit, the Supplier provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the Consumer or goods other than compulsory spare parts used during maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to such additional services or goods.
• Sale of sealed audio recordings or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, which were unsealed after delivery.
• In cases where the price of the products has been paid in our physical store (16 Pavlidi Adamopoulou, Ptolemaida) and at the same time, they have been received from the physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been done remotely.
Safe products – Warranty terms
The products available from Lovapple are durable products that have all the necessary certification of safe operation. The products are accompanied by written instructions for use (except for the simple to use products) and a written guarantee of good operation of a reasonable duration, in the Greek language. The warranty form always includes the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the warranty relates, its exact contents, its duration, its local validity, and the rights provided by the applicable law. The warranty of the device is valid according to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows free troubleshooting, as long as the following conditions are met:
• There must be a guarantee from the dealership and proof of purchase of the device.
• The fixed components of the device (Serial No.) have not been altered
• Do not exclude damage based on the manufacturer’s warranty form
Return of products charged by the store can be made in case of delivery of an item other than the one ordered by item. In this case, the customer must request his return within four (4) calendar days, by filling in the product return form through the company’s website. Products must be returned in the condition received by the customer, without being opened, used or damaged. In case they are not returned, within the time specified in this paragraph, then the company is entitled not to accept the return and therefore to refuse the replacement. In case a different quantity of products is delivered from the one requested by the customer during his order, the customer has the obligation to contact the company by phone within twenty-four (24) hours from the receipt of the parcel and to inform the telephone service manager about the event. . The telephone service manager will inform the customer about the redress process. In all cases, the return of the product to be replaced should be done together with all the documents that accompanied the product (eg DAT, Retail Rep. Etc.) and its complete packaging. The return of the products with a charge of the store will be done in the same way that the product was received by the customer. In case of return of the products, and provided that they have been previously received and checked by the store, if the purchase was made with a credit card, a transaction will be canceled and a corresponding update (credit) of his credit card will be made and no cash will be returned. In case the customer paid by bank deposit, the amount will be refunded to his bank account. In all the above cases, the transaction costs are borne exclusively by the customer. The company does not bear any responsibility for the time required by the respective bank or payment service to return the money to the customer.
Note: In any case, the customer is obliged to use for the return of products EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY the courier company cooperating with the store.
Return without warranty
In case you want to check the functionality of a product that has expired from the warranty, follow the following procedure:
1. Fill in the return form through the relevant section at www.lovapple.eu. Caution! Parcels for which the product return form has not been completed will not be accepted.
2. Choose a return reason.
3. Send the parcel in secure packaging, at your own risk, exclusively with a courier company of your choice, and not by regular mail. The charge for the shipment is borne exclusively by the customer. Parcels without warranty are not accepted if the shipment has not been paid by the customer. Lovapple assumes no responsibility for parcels that may have been sent by regular mail.
4. We check the device or components and inform you by phone or via email about their operating status and inform you about the options you have (eg sending a new component)
5. You decide and reply to us at the same time or within 7 working days. If we do not receive a response within the aforementioned period, Lovapple reserves the right to dispose of the received product / products for recycling and the customer loses all right to them.
6. In any case where Lovapple returns only the product / products / products you sent for inspection, only the courier company cooperating with Lovapple is used and the shipping costs are borne exclusively by the customer, according to the current price list of the courier company.
7. In the event that Lovapple returns the product (s) you sent for inspection, accompanied by one or more new product (s), which you ordered following the information received about the functionality of the sender (s) / parcels, then the parcel is sent with the courier company cooperating with Lovapple, the payment is made by cash on delivery and the costs of the products and the transport are defined based on the current published price list at www.lovapple.eu
Ways to Return
• In a local Lovapple store Free!
• From your Space!
We receive the product to be returned from your place, sending you the courier you had chosen during your purchase. You will be charged the return costs to us, which are equal to the shipping costs you paid at the time of your purchase. Delivery of the product must be made within 14 calendar days, starting from the next day of notification to us of your statement of withdrawal and always in accordance with the terms of the contract from which you withdraw. In case the product you return to us is defective, its return is free and the choice of courier is made by us. If it is a product without warranty, then it is sent exclusively by courier (of your choice) at your own expense and returns back to you with the courier company cooperating with Lovapple, at your own shipping cost.